Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - Colour Challenge #001

| on
19:00
Hello. You are visiting Denita - from Australia. 
Welcome to my blog, and to the first Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges blog hop, organised by Hannah.
The inspire.create.challenges Design Team are Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world, and we aim to inspire you with our weekly challenges.
Are you ready for our first Colour Challenge #001?

You can also add Basic Black, Very Vanilla or Crumb Cake to your creation.

'Little One' - my favourite baby stamp set. Cute!
Using 'Shimmery White' cardstock and an 'Aqua Painter', I water washed the background with 'Calypso Coral' ink. The images have been stamped using 'Basic Gray' Archival ink.


I love details; I found some 'Calypso Coral' Designer Series Paper within the 'Delightful Daisy DSP' pack. It has an ombre look and makes for a lovely mat underneath the main images. I added a mat of 'Basic Gray' carstock underneath to frame the DSP.
I also machine sewed a border around the images, leaving a little bit of thread at the top corner to tie a bow.
Thankyou so much for visiting me, and my blog. Now you must go and visit the talent of the Inspire.Create Design Team. It is such an honour to be here with these ladies. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create Colour Challenge #001' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And now you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available 1st September until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.  
Product List :

6 comments on "Inspire.Create.Stamping Challenges - Colour Challenge #001"
  1. Lovely card Denita! And congratulations on your new design team!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sara! I wasn't sure if I could, but I can. Hope you can join in with the Colour Challenge? D x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Denita. So soft. Perfect for a new baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo lovely!! The detail is beautiful with the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've used this stamp set for this first colour challenge! Great card
    Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card... I might need that stamp set now! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature