Global Design Project - Theme Challenge #gdp115

| on
13:46
It's almost Christmas. The Christmas tree is up, the lights are twinkling around the house, and there is Christmas Joy in the air. The Global Design Project have 'Christmas Joy' as their Theme Challenge #gdp115 this week. Where to start?



I have my 'Hearts Come Home Bundle' at the ready for my #gdp115 creation.

'Joy to the World'
A little scene reminiscent of Christmas Eve.

I watercoloured the home and trees. Adding some 'Silver Foil' behind the little house, and a silver star for the tree.

Thankyou for visiting my blog. I hope you get the chance to join in with this weeks Global Design Project Challenge? 
Have a wonderful day. D x


Below are all the products used for my '#gdp115 Theme Challenge' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only. 
Product List:

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature