Global Design Project - Sketch Challenge #gdp102

| on
14:09
This week it's a 'Sketch Challenge' for the Global Design Project #gdp102.
Today is my best friends Birthday, and I am so dreadful that this creation is still sitting at home on my desk because I only finished making it this morning!
http://www.global-design-project.com/2017/08/global-design-project-102-sketch.html
My best friend, Lyndy, lives a good 2 hours away. We have been friends, for like forever (since Kindergarten), and she is 9 days older than me. Also, Lyndy loves pink, black & gold. Here is my creation for my BFF... 
 
I started with the 'Happy Birthday Thinlits Die' and die cut the ombre 'Berry Burst' from the 'Color Theory DSP Stack'. I made a panel with the 'Whisper White' cardstock on top of 'Berry Burst' cardstock.
Lastly adding 'Gold Glimmer' stars die cut from the 'Hometown Greetings Edgelits Dies' (with tiny strips of 'Gold Glimmer on the outside panel), and Basic Black Baker's Twine.
 
The diagonal stripes are from the Memories & More 'Perfect Days Card Pack'. This particular card matches the 'Sketch' perfectly!
And I am loving that ombre DSP!
 
Thankyou for visiting, and I am going to be sending my creation to my bestie ASAP. It will definitely be worth the wait.
Have a great day wherever you are. D x
 

Below are all the products used for my 'Creation Station Design Team 'ABC's' creations.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And now you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available 1st September until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.  

Product List:

1 comment on "Global Design Project - Sketch Challenge #gdp102"
  1. Love the ombre look with the stripes! I have this die on order and I think this layout will go a long way! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature