Global Design Project - Colour Challenge #gdp105

| on
17:10
The Global Design Project #gdp105 have a Colour Challenge this week and the colours are just lovely!

My creation uses the 'Jar of Love' stamp set and coordinating 
'Everyday Jars Framelits Dies'.

I started with the fish, stamped with 'Tangerine Tango' ink. I was thinking of a card that could be given with a new fish for the fish tank, and the gift tag sentiment 'Best Fishes' is perfect & punny.

I added some flowers and flourishes using the Challenge colours to decorate the mason jar. (This vessel is only a go between from the Aquarium to the fish tank). And a little bit of textured background using the 'Seaside TIEF'.

Thankyou for visiting me and I hope you get a chance to play along with this weeks GDP Colour Challenge? Have a wonderful weekend. D x

Below are all the products used for my 'Inspire.Create Colour Challenge #001' creation.
Click on a thumbnail to be taken to my Online Store, and browse the Stampin' Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue - it's amazing!
And now you can visit the 2017 Holiday Catalogue - available 1st September until 2nd January 2018.
Have fun shopping.
*Australian Residents Only.  
Product List:
2 comments on "Global Design Project - Colour Challenge #gdp105"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature